After a week of nada, now I find myself with two possibilities for a place to lay my face. One, as mentioned in the last post, may or may not pan out, but sounds ideal.
The other one I just found out about, and is courtesy a friend of a good friend from high school. I really don’t know anything about it at all… just that this friend of a friend said he’s going to give me a call today, and needs someone asap. I don’t know if it’s a farm or what, where it is, or anything about it. So hopefully he’ll call me sooner rather than later.
Wouldn’t it be a pickle, if they were both what I wanted, AND both wanted me? Having to decide between options is not something I thought I’d have to do. But who knows, I may not have to. It’s entirely possible both could not pan out, at this point.
So I’ll just keep trekking, and see what happens.